In the First Time Author Workshop you’ll
- Be equipped to avoid common mistakes made by first time authors
- Learn how to make money as an author
- Learn how to publish on Okada books
- Learn how to convert your book to epub -discover the secret of pricing books
- Discover the secret of picking a title that sells
- Finally, stop making the writing mistakes that could cost you your career
WRITE LIKE A GENIUS was designed to teach you:
- Basic writing skills
- Writing secrets that could transform your work from ‘just okay’ to very well done
- What to do when you get stuck as a writer.
- My creative writing process, and how you can adapt it to work for you
- Why your writing might be boring, and ways to make it more interesting
- Popular writing mistakes and how to avoid them
You are a writer, you know it!
But writer’s block won’t let you be great.
What do I do if I get stuck?
What do I do with that story that refuses to have an end?I’ll tell you what to do. Writer’s block was my constant companion for years but in this one-day webinar, I answer questions such as what to do if I get stuck?
What do I do with that story that refuses to have an end? How to handle fears and other hurdles writers encounter whether you are attempting to start or complete a piece.
Writing a book doesn’t have to an uphill task!
In the Book Writing Made Easy Webinar, I’d simplify the process for you!
- Discover the secret method I use to identify my topic and confirm if it is worth writing about.
- Learn How to overcome fear and build your confidence as a writer
- Kiss Writer’s Block goodbye for real. Learn the best way to navigate your writing so you don’t get stuck
- Revealed! The 5 simple steps to becoming an author without breaking the bank or begging all your family and friends to contribute to your book project
- Learn writing skills that could make you a favourite among readers
The Book Writing Made Easy ebook simplifies the process of becoming an author in a way that you can refer to over and over again
Ideal for mini-books and ebooks, the Publish your Book in 14 Days workbook will give you the push and the direction you need to:
- Find the right topic and stick to it
- Embark on daily writing prompts to help you reach your goal.
- Structure your book
- Take your book from idea to finish