In the First Time Author Workshop you’ll
- Be equipped to avoid common mistakes made by first time authors
- Learn how to make money as an author
- Learn how to publish on Okada books
- Learn how to convert your book to epub -discover the secret of pricing books
- Discover the secret of picking a title that sells
- Finally, stop making the writing mistakes that could cost you your career
WRITE LIKE A GENIUS was designed to teach you:
- Basic writing skills
- Writing secrets that could transform your work from ‘just okay’ to very well done
- What to do when you get stuck as a writer.
- My creative writing process, and how you can adapt it to work for you
- Why your writing might be boring, and ways to make it more interesting
- Popular writing mistakes and how to avoid them
You are a writer, you know it!
But writer’s block won’t let you be great.
What do I do if I get stuck?
What do I do with that story that refuses to have an end?I’ll tell you what to do. Writer’s block was my constant companion for years but in this one-day webinar, I answer questions such as what to do if I get stuck?
What do I do with that story that refuses to have an end? How to handle fears and other hurdles writers encounter whether you are attempting to start or complete a piece.
Writing a book doesn’t have to an uphill task!
In the Book Writing Made Easy Webinar, I’d simplify the process for you!
- Discover the secret method I use to identify my topic and confirm if it is worth writing about.
- Learn How to overcome fear and build your confidence as a writer
- Kiss Writer’s Block goodbye for real. Learn the best way to navigate your writing so you don’t get stuck
- Revealed! The 5 simple steps to becoming an author without breaking the bank or begging all your family and friends to contribute to your book project
- Learn writing skills that could make you a favourite among readers
The Book Writing Made Easy ebook simplifies the process of becoming an author in a way that you can refer to over and over again
Ideal for mini-books and ebooks, the Publish your Book in 14 Days workbook will give you the push and the direction you need to:
- Find the right topic and stick to it
- Embark on daily writing prompts to help you reach your goal.
- Structure your book
- Take your book from idea to finish
The Author’s Starter Guide is where you get tips, tools and contacts that you need to publish your book.
In this video, you’ll learn the steps and processes to publishing on Okadabooks and also how to convert your book to an e-pub format